What are the Symptoms ?
In the early stages, there may be no symptoms. In the later stages, some symptoms of prostate cancer might include:
- Feeling the frequent or sudden need to urinate
- Finding it difficult to urinate (for example, trouble starting or not being able to urinate when the feeling is there or poor urine flow)
- Discomfort when urinating
- Finding blood in urine or semen
- Pain in the lower back, upper thighs or hips.
These symptoms may not mean you have prostate cancer, but if you experience any of these symptoms, please go and see your doctor.
more information can be found here http://www.prostate.org.au/